I got an award for my blog, yay! Karen gave it to me, thanks! Now I’m supposed to mention the one who gave me the award (done), say seven things you probably didn’t know about me, and award five other bloggers.
1. I think that having fancy gadgets you don’t truly need is silly, not to mention a waste, and yet, there are some I wouldn’t mind having, like iPad, laptop or an iPhone, even though I’m perfectly aware they’re way too expensive for what they do.
2. I was quite introvert in high school (I still am), didn’t have any real friends there, and believed I was too boring for anyone to gossip about me. Later I found out that there were some rumors about me anyway, such as, that I was a witch, that I had an evil eye and it was a bad idea to mess with me, and that I burned down a house to the ground during summer holidays.
3. When I was a kid, my favorite color for a while was yellow, after I saw a yellow seat in a streetcar and loved that particular bright color.
4. One of the first books I’ve read, and that was before I started going to the elementary school, was a book about children diseases, a sort of how-to book for parents. I loved that book and re-read it several times.
5. I think of spiders as useful house animals, as long as they stay away from me.
6. While I do enjoy music, I can’t listen to music while I write. It’s too distracting. I prefer silence.
7. Come to think of it, what I enjoy listening to the most is silence.
That would be it. The five bloggers I’m awarding, because they more than deserve it: